10 Step Cashout CVVs to E-GiftCards

   10 Step Cashout CVVs to E-GiftCards

 

 


 

 

Hello dear carders,I hope you're all safe and happy.


I add the Icq contact number, hoping to help you get a fast replay to your question in real time, but I start to believe I made a huge mistake.


As I said from the first guide of Carding School, carding is not a winner ticket to lottery,it is not a get rich over night work and it require lot of work and research.

When you were contact me only on mails I believed that about 50% of you have a chance to be carder and get profit from this work.

Now, after talking every day on Icq,I know that about 5% of those who contact me actually can be carders.


Guys ,if you are looking for get rich today without any investment of time and money then you're in the wrong place.I saw that many of you hope that a cvv will bring thousands of $,a dump will give you a king life style and someone else will research for you.


This won't happen and you actually can't skip the steps,not in carding and not in any other work! Imagine that you'll need to make a cake...we all know that cakes use to have in ingredient list flour,eggs,sugar etc and the cakes use to be baked in oven.

But if you don't know the exact recipe,baking time and all the other steps ,will you be able to get a cake from the ingredients?


You think that if you will start the oven and put all the ingredients as they are in a tray then bake them you will get a comestible cake?I don't think so.

Well for bake a cake you will need the wright list of ingredients and the step by step working process.

Same for carding,you will need the correct carding stuff and the correct way to cash out .I will refer today to cashing out cvv with e-gift cards!


As any other cashing out method,first at all you will need the "ingredients" or carding stuff.So prepare your stuff first!


You will need :


1.VPN/RDP/VPS ,for a full internet security ,to protect your IP . 2.cardable web shop

  1. SOCKS 5

  2. valid cvv

  3. for high amount cash out,spoof call service


Once you got your "ingredients" ready,you can try to buy e-gift cards with the cvv.



1st step.

Connect to RDP (if you have),connect the VPN (and VPS,if you got one).Make sure your IP is hidden,so check your IP with sites like www.hide-my-ip.com or any other you want.


2nd step

Look at the cvv address and find a SOCKS in the same area as the cvv holder address. If you won't

Post a Comment

0 Comments